Friday, May 11, 2007

Warrior Queen Voodoo



Dark Eden released a new armor outfit today. And boy is it hot! If you like the dangerous but sexy look. ~_^ It's called
Erebus and I grabbed the Mega set for 300 lindens Copy/Modable, but you can buy shoes or gloves separately for a cheaper price. It comes with everything seen here on my body (except my cat tail), plus a head piece that I am not wearing in this particular shot. I'm wearing my favorite forehead adornment by Random Calliope, not included with this set from Dark Eden. The prims are color changeable by script. I have the armor set to lightblue and the cloth set to purple here. Everything comes in 3 sizes, so you have an easier time fitting it on your avatar. The purple ribbons seen here are flexi too.

A quote from the creator about this set:
"The occult imagery involved has to do with qabbala and the tree of life. The symbols are those of the tree of life's path of severity, path of mercy, and the middle path of balance." ~ Etain Peregrine






I am featuring a brand new skin from Vanity Body! This one is Covergirl in the Mocha skin tone, with the glossy skin. The eyebrows are very dark and defined - there's a Monroe beauty mark as well. It costs 1000 lindens and is Copy only.

No comments: